Skip to content
Wilbraham Parks & Recreation
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Falcon Volleyball Club - Spring 2019
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
The Falcon Volleyball Club is a fun, fast paced coed volleyball program for both beginning and advanced players in grades 3 –8.
Players quickly learn the basics of serving, receiving, setting, spiking, blocking, offense, defense as well as participating in game play.
The goal is to introduce the sport of volleyball by offering equal time for game play and skill development.
John DeVine coaches the program and is assisted by several members of the MRHS Falcon Team.
- Program runs on seven consecutive Saturdays beginning April 6 through May 18.
- There are a limited number of spots in each division; spaces are filled on a first-come basis.
- All skill levels welcome! Open to non-residents.
- Registration: Online, March 12-31 / In-Office, March 12-29
Additional Forms and Files:
Volleyball Fact Sheet
Volleyball Registration Form
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities