REGISTRATION BEGINS JANUARY 8, 2019
MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW.
Join the exciting game of Falcon Girls Lacrosse! The Falcon Lacrosse Association's goal is to foster and nurture a culture that builds character, sportsmanship and love for the game as well as teaching the fundamentals of the sport. The Instructional Program is a six-week Saturday program. This is a non-contact program where fundamentals are stressed. Everyone interested is encouraged to register regardless of the skill level and everyone is placed on a team. This program is open to Wilbraham and Hampden residents only and Wilbraham school-choice students.
*REGISTRATION FOR GRADES 3-8 IS IN-OFFICE ONLY*
- THE FALCON BANTAM, JUNIOR AND SENIOR LEVELS (GRADES 3-8) are competitive and travel throughout the Pioneer Valley.
- Practices for Grades 3-8 begin when weather permits in mid- March/early April with up to two practices and two games per week.
- Players (Gr. 3-8) provide equipment: regulation goggles, stick and mouth guard.
- THE MITE GIRLS LEVEL (GRADES K-2) will participate in controlled scrimmages and games with very little out-of-town travel.
- Mite Programs will begin in March as weather permits.
- Mite players must provide a regulation midfield stick.