Step 1: Register here ONLINE ONLY* through Wilbraham Parks and Rec.
PLEASE NOTE: Once we have approval from the state that the football season is a go, WPRD will transfer your child from wait-list into the program and a balance will appear on account. WPRD will notify you of this update.
Step 2: Complete the Falcon Youth Football Association packet (found below, under 'Additional Forms and Files'), and turn it in with all required deposit checks and forms to FYFA.
*Only option to online only payment is to go through online registration process, and at the end, click "Print Registration Form". This form should be brought into the Rec office ASAP with a check, as your child will not be registered until payment is made*
Player registration is not complete until all paperwork, registration fees, and deposits are paid to Wilbraham Parks and Recreation AND the Falcon Youth Football Association.
Registration Fees and Dates:
Early Bird Registration:
- May 19 - June 8, $150
- Registration: June 9–June 19, $175
- Late Registration: June 20 – July 26, $175 + WRPD Late Fee
Three deposit checks are required to be submitted with the packet at the FYFA Equipment Pick Up Events in August. Make check(s) payable to "Falcon Youth Football Association" (FYFA).
- A $75 equipment security deposit check (check only, no credit cards or cash accepted for this deposit). This deposit check will not be cashed unless equipment is not returned on the designated date and in good condition at the end of season.
- A $100 fundraising deposit check ($150 for multiple player families) to cover your FYFA fundraising commitment. This check will only be cashed if the family fails to sell their required tickets.
- A $125 volunteer deposit check to cover your FYFA volunteer commitment. This deposit check will not be cashed unless a family fails to complete their five (5) hour volunteer commitment during the course of the regular season.
Refund Policy: Football is an expensive sport to participate in, and like other activities and/or sports you or your child may partake in, there is the chance you may be unhappy with the WPRD, the coach, the program, etc. Unfortunately, once registration ends on July 26. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE.
Provided by FYFA: The following are provided and issued by FYFA for use of the participant. Items with an *, indicate items the participant will keep, all other items are to be returned to FYFA
Helmet & Chin Strap
*New Players – Practice Jersey
Player Responsibility: These items must be purchased by the parent/guardian, they are required for the participant.
Football Pants for Practice (group ordering will be available)
Football shoes, molded, non-metal and non-removable cleats
Athletic supporter and cup
Game Socks (Black)
Replacement Practice Jersey (group ordering will be available)